SANDI KRIEBEL ELECTED NATIONAL PRESIDENT FOR THE 2018-2019 YEAR
Kansas City, Mo. – July 25, 2018— Sandi Kriebel of Ellicott City, Md., was elected National President of the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) of the United States Auxiliary at its 105th National Convention in Kansas City, Mo., on July 25, 2018.
A Life Member of Yingling-Ridgely Auxiliary 7472, she joined on the eligibility of her father, a World War II and Korean War U.S. Army Veteran.
Sandi has served the organization in many capacities, including Auxiliary, District and Department (state) President, for which she was named Outstanding President of the Year for her membership group. On the National level, she was Director for the Cancer Aid & Research, Hospital, and “Buddy”® Poppy programs; she served on the Council of Administration and has also been the National Patriotic Instructor and Eastern Conference Chairman for the Americanism and Membership Programs.
Kriebel will continue to build on the Auxiliary’s foundation by providing guidelines and basic training information for every level of the organization. The Auxiliary will look to increase its overall membership and continue to welcome thousands of male members since its eligibility change in 2015.
The election and installation of National President Kriebel and other 2018-2019 National Officers today concluded the convention and brought 2017-2018 National President Dee Guillory’s term to an end.
The 2018-2019 National Officers of the VFW Auxiliary have been elected as follows:
- Sandi Kriebel, National President (Department of Maryland);
- Peggy Haake, National Senior-Vice President (Department of Hawaii);
- Sandra Onstwedder, National Junior-Vice President (Department of Michigan);
- Jan Passmore, National Secretary-Treasurer (Department of Michigan);
- Jean Hamil, National Chaplain (Department of Florida);
- Jane Reape, National Conductress (Department of New York);
- Carla Martinez, National Guard (Department of Utah)
Learn more at www.vfwauxiliary.org
On Facebook: facebook.com/VFWAuxiliary