Reports of National Officers
National Program Highlights
National Program Awards
Memorial Service Program
103rd National Convention
July 23-27, 2016
Charlotte, North Carolina
Life Membership Committee Recommendation for Consideration at National Convention
- Life Membership Proposed Fee Increase – The Life Membership Proposed Fee increase was amended and the increase will be 15 percent in each category of the Current Fee Structure to be effective January 1, 2017.
Please see below for results of the Proposed Resolutions to the Bylaws that were voted on at the 103rd National Convention in Charlotte, N.C.
- Section 101 – Reduce Eligibility Age for Members – DID NOT PASS
- Section 103 – Admission Fees and Dues – DID NOT PASS
- Section 202 – Reconcile Time Frame to Match VFW National Bylaws – PASSED
- Section 803 and 804E – Position of National Secretary-Treasurer – DID NOT PASS
- Section 809E – Vacancy in the Office of National District Council Member – DID NOT PASS
- Section 917 – Incorporation – PASSED
- Good of the Order – Uniforms – DID NOT PASS
Thank you to our generous sponsors for helping make our 103rd National Convention a success and for their dedication and commitment to improving the lives of our nation’s veterans, active-duty military and their families.