Join nearly 3,000 Auxiliary members for the 104th National Convention in the Crescent City! Meet and share ideas with fellow members, vote on resolutions for changes to the National Bylaws, cheer on your Department during awards and attend seminars to get you prepared for the new Program Year.
104th National Convention
July 22-26, 2017
New Orleans, Louisiana
Advance registration for the 2017 National Convention is $25.00. Advance registration must be received at National Headquarters by May 31, 2017. On-site registration is $35.00.
- To register online, login to the Member Portal and select “Event Registration” from the left-hand menu.
- To register by mail, download and complete the 2017 National Convention Registration Form and mail to:
VFW Auxiliary National Headquarters
406 W. 34th St., 10th Floor
Kansas City, MO 64111
Attn: National Convention Registration
Note: Only members attending National Convention will receive packet materials. Packets will NOT be mailed after Convention. On-site registrants are not guaranteed printed Convention packet materials. Do NOT register if you do not plan to attend.
2017 HELPFUL CONVENTION TIPS
Attending National Convention? Please read (and print if you’d like) the 2017 Helpful Convention Tips. It’s full of information that will make Convention a more enjoyable experience for you including:
- Airport Transportation Information
- What to Wear (You may wish to bring a jacket or sweater as the locations of meetings and seminars may be cool.)
- Scooter Rentals
- Things to do in New Orleans
- And More!
PROPOSED RESOLUTIONS FOR AMENDMENTS TO THE NATIONAL BYLAWS
Proposed resolutions for amendments to the National Bylaws will be posted in early April 2017.
CANDIDATES FOR NATIONAL GUARD