2021-2022 National Historian & Media Relations Ambassador
Historian & Media Relations Award for Auxiliaries #1
Find the Historian & Media Relations award in the Program Book, listed in the Programs & Publicity Resources on the National Auxiliary website.
Every Auxiliary has the opportunity to receive a citation.
Facebook is an important tool for your media presence. Add photos, video, blogs and your Auxiliary story to communicate with all members.
Deadline: March 31, 2022
- Managed only by the Auxiliary.
- Minimum 6 screenshots of the Auxiliary.
- Facebook Page – (Print screenshots).
- Screenshot is what Auxiliary posted.
- Definition of screenshot photo of one’s Facebook page.
Ø Screenshot events, fundraisers, community.
Ø Screenshots should show what your Auxiliary is doing and posting.
Ø All Auxiliaries are to send the completed form to their Department Historian.
Ø DO NOT SIGN. The Department Historian is to sign form
FACEBOOK is an important tool for your media presence
Add photos, video and blogs to communicate with all members.
Tell your Auxiliary, events and stories by sharing what is newsworthy. Media is a great tool for all Auxiliary Programs.
Avenues for publishing your news:
- Community magazines and newsletters
- Local newspapers
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, TikTok
- Local Television and Radio
National President Jean Hamil would like to see every member Soaring and Beyond.