2015-2016 National Chief of Staff/Extension
Chief of Staff/Extension: Institute, Recruit and Mentor
We are more than halfway through the Program Year and I want to congratulate all Departments that have instituted new Auxiliaries so far:
- Alabama – Three New Auxiliaries
- Iowa – Two New Auxiliaries
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Texas – Two New Auxiliaries
WAY TO GO!
There is still time for all Departments to earn $50 for each new Auxiliary instituted between July 1, 2015, and February 28, 2016, provided transmittal and proper paperwork is received at National Headquarters by March 31, 2016. Let’s keep up the pace and make this organization as great as we know it is!
Don’t forget to:
- RECRUIT MALE MEMBERS
- Ask your spouse, brother and/or son to join!
- RECRUIT ONE MEMBER
- Share the passion you have for this organization with others. Your passion and enthusiasm will show and others will want to join!
- REJOIN ONE MEMBER
- Contact someone who is no longer a member and invite them to rejoin.
- RETAIN ONE MEMBER
- Contact a member who hasn’t been to a meeting in a while and find out why. Perhaps they’ve been ill, lack transportation or are caring for family members. It only takes a few minutes to let your fellow member know you’re thinking of them.
Let’s not let our Auxiliary members’ membership lapse. GET INVOLVED and INVOLVE OTHERS, too! Be a mentor to new members or members who haven’t been to a meeting or event in a while. Find out what they’re interested in helping with and ask them to participate! Make all members feel wanted and needed – be kind! Let’s keep our Auxiliaries healthy!